Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
​
​Memorize this verse: (Cover the verse text and using just the first letters of each word try to recite the entire passage.)

28. C U M A Y T L A A H L A I W G Y R

Notes on verse:

“Ye shall find rest”: I.e., from the endless, fruitless effort to save oneself by the works of the law (Heb. 4:1-3, 6, 9-11). This speaks of a permanent respite in the grace of God which is apart from works (verse 30).


TODAY'S BIBLE READING

​January 28

Our Bible Reading Plan runs from the 1st to the 25th of each month.
​
The next reading will be on the 1st of next month. Check back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment